Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Artist process shots

When I first moved to Rochester, I spent most of my days obsessively trolling craigslist for jobs, artist opportunity, etc. I came across an ad written by RIT student, Laura Prochilo, looking for local artists to photograph and interview for a photojournalism project. Remembering the countless times I was desperate for subjects and help with projects in school and liking the idea of getting some cool photos of my work/process, I replied.
So here are some of the shots Laura took. Also, if you click on her name above, it links to her Facebook page..really sweet photograph and a really cool person!







The painting I'm working on in these shots has come long way since this shoot, and there are some photos of it to come (*once its dried).

No comments: