Sunday, February 8, 2015

Horoscopes: Be A Believer

I can't lie, I'm a believer in horoscopes. I'm a true Cancer through and through. My scope almost always resonates with me.

Yesterday my horoscope read as follows:

"A repressed desire to explore one of your talents may be making you uneasy. You may have put this off for a long time but it is part of your nature and needs to be expressed. You probably have many good reasons for putting it off with so much already on your plate. However, this pursuit is important to defining yourself and to fulfilling your dreams, and you shouldn't put it off any longer. You don't have to take it on in a big way, but you should start taking small steps at least."

After meditating on it for a bit, I realized: art. My art in general and art for Small World. Making it a part of my life, my work flow, and how I express. It's been so much less present in my life for the past few years and I miss it. I need it. It makes me happy to create in that way.

Yesterday (and a bit today), I made some things for the bakery. A label that was needed and some drawings that I intend to use for a business card:




I feel good about this.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

*reading this as i eat my kim chi & eggs breakfast*