Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am ready for anything...

I had originally planned on posting about this trip as often as we had internet and free time and just posted the best of the photos from that week or outing or whatever. However, do to the various events, changes of plans, lack of reliable internet, and lack of interest in going through my photos (and, at this point, even shooting), that plan has changed.

I have seen many things and had many experiences while on this trip and I am not even to sure how to convey some of them to people. I have decided that at the end of this trip I will compile the month in the forms of lists, metaphors, photos (obviously), short stories, and (in the future) a novel. At the moment, I am even considering a day by day retrospective including the "plans" on the itinerary, my journal entries, photos, and a reflection of what happened.

We have 5 more days here, all of which will be spent in Hoi Chi Min city. I will be back on the States on the 4th and, as wonderful and wild as this trip has been, I am very much looking forward to the comforts of home.

Check back in a week for the being of the retrospective.

No comments: