Monday, December 28, 2009

Help! I need some advice please...

Hey- so I'm applying to so residencies for this coming summer and going through the difficult, painful task of narrowing down my best 6-10 pieces. Most apps ask for 6, one of them asks for 10. Would anyone be willing to offer some advice? Please? I have it down to 12 so far....
(click the image to enlarge)

1:

2:

3:

4:
5: (needs to be re-shot)

6: (needs to be re-shot)7:
8:

9:
10:

11: (needs to be re-shot)

12: (needs to be re-shot)

I think the first 4 paintings are definites. I want to use at least 1 of the 2 drawings, just to get something different in the mix. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey allie its jackie your favorite sister i really like picture 6 and 11 okay peace im in school =]

Eva said...

Something about number 8 is really special. Its simplicity speaks to me. I love them all, if I were you I couldn't narrow it down because they are all amazing!