Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Food

Giving this another go. I've been having a hard time with sugar lately, I think, so maybe this will help me keep track of things.

Breakfast:
-Roobios Chai tea (2 mugs)
-arugula
-2 eggs, sunny side down fried in butter
-large slice of sourdough rye with chèvre
-saurkraut  
Feeling : good, awake. Occasionally aware of stomach/digestion but have not pooped yet.

Around noon yesterday I ate an apple followed half of a sunflower butter and jam sandwich on the sunflower sesame multigrain bread and 3 small bits of vanilla ice cream that Luke made. We were halfway through a 2 1/2 hour staff meeting and my attention span and patience plummeted after eating.  Antsy, distracted, unfocused, and foggy in the head. Definitely felt a spike in my energy level, but not a positive one. By 3 or 4, was down from it and pretty tired. Pushed through, but definitely felt lethargic and also a bit more level minded.
I have the other half of the sandwich and intend on eating it this afternoon and noting my reactions. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great work! im trying to figure out a possible food allergy right now really unsure.
do you think it could have been the ice cream that made you down?
some other things to observe: how different foods make you feel in diff. moods, different geologic or atmospheric environments, how the weather is, and what time of the day/season of the year it is