Monday, July 5, 2010

Paintings: needs a good home!

I am probably not going to have space for these paintings in when I move, am goddamn tired of moving them around, and hate that they are sitting in storage.

I am looking for a good home (permanent or temporary) for these paintings!
Please let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out: willing to trade (especially for some else's art as i'm also tired of looking at my own), give, or loan. Whatever you want.


Water, oil on canvas, 4ftx4ft; built on frame


Black Holes/Dark Matter, oil on canvas board, about 4'8"x4'8"; built on frame, weighs about 80lbs


Origin, oil on canvas, roughly 4'2"x7'10"; built on frame, very lightweight considering size


Natural Lines: blue, yellow, purple, oil on canvas, roughly 4'2"x7'10"; currently rolled canvas so i'd would need to build hanging supports for it, would be very lightweight



Seriously, really would love for someone to be able to enjoy them!


No comments: