Monday, July 26, 2010

PRFM recap

All and all, it was pretty successful:

-the new venue was very open and allowed for more moving around space
-although it was also open air and really really hot
-got a full table for the price of a half, because person at the other half of my table never showed up
-my table was directly across from a radio station's table, which blasted punk music all day. Both enjoyable and shitty, as I couldn't really talk to people without (a) yelling or (b) being (more) awkward (than usual)
-sold over half of the nice books!
-gave away about half the photos i brought
-sold the painted tee shirt and 1 of the painted tank tops
-sold a few prints
-didn't sell as many beer books as I would have liked
-sold 1 drawing
-sold a few things out of the supplies box, but again, not as much as I would have liked
-bought 'The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" and a Etsy bandanna; and Ben got 3 sweet records and some oven mitts
-might be selling a book to 2 people via internet; one has already contacted me
-gave out some business cards
-gained more experience

No comments: