Monday, February 9, 2009

5 days of home

I have been home for about 5 days now and I am happy to be here. It's very nice to have all the comforts and familiarities of home back. My bed, all my clean clothes, delicious hamburgers and pizza. It's good to be with Ben again and it's so good to see all my friends. I am going to miss so many things though: Tiger beer, spring rolls, the mountains, the hikes, the craziness and nonsensicalness. However, I am looking forward to taking some time from thinking about the whole experience so I can truly miss it. I have been writing my evaluation since we got home and have been telling the same stories over and over again. And now we still have another two weeks of class to make up for work that wasn't finished. Either way, it was all more than worth it.
I am still going to try to do a day by day reflection series, however it may not start for a while. However, keep a lot out for my final portfolio.

No comments: